MY NEW FAVES! :D Kleenex Moist Facial Cleansing Wipes

So if you are on my social media, you will know my deep, DEEP love for these new Kleenex Moist Facial Cleansing Wipes. I, as I hope you can guess, wear makeup on the daily. So my most annoying part of the day is always taking my make up off.

Now I've tried my fair share of makeup towelettes - and these are the things I'm looking for:
a thick wipe that feels nourishing, a wipe that doesn't sting, a wipe that takes off makeup, a wipe that is stays wet enough until the very last one.

These Kleenex Facial Wipes come in a hearty plastic container that seals in the freshness of the wipes. You can purchase refills to place back into the container. On Jet.com one box is approximately $11, but if you purchase a box with a refill, it's only around $14, saving you a huge chunk of change!
(I believe purchasing refills on its own is around $6)

Next up, these are incredibly thick - now I definitely don't expect any less from Kleenex since it's been around for so long being a life saver to my nose. These are thick and durable, so they won't rip and you'll be able to use the backside of the wipe easily for extra removal. Lots of the wipes I use, because I rub so hard (lmao), the backside is kind of dirty too! -- I usually end up using two wipes!
Also because these are so thick, you don't have to use as much pressure removing your makeup, which is always a plus for me.

The wipes are incredibly gentle and doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes. If I'm super lazy (sometimes I can beeee), I'll use this and I won't wash my face after lol. Sometimes when I use other wipes, that results in pimples the next day or blemishes, but this hasn't done that for me!

After doing a light wipe on one side of my face. EW look at all that makeup!
Overall, I'm super impressed by these! The one thing is that if you compare the price against other wipes, these do retail for a higher cost -- around $11 for 25 wipes. However, for me, it's worth it because I only end up using one wipe (hm maybe I'll cut it... jahahah!) and the refills end up being near the same cost as other wipes. I can't wait to dive into the rest of their amazing collection!
There is all my makeup in all its glory lmao!


You can purchase these online at Jet.com, Walmart, Target, or Walgreens!

*Sent by PR... but wasn't obligated to share in any way, shape or form!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home