Unisex Gift Ideas

Dec 3, 2017 |
I was trying to figure out the best way to do gift guides for you this year, but figured this would be the best way to do it without completely overwhelming one post. I will have different gift ideas for different groups of people so you can see who your special someone falls under! :)

These two gifts I want to share are really great gifts for a range of people that you may be super close to or maybe not so close to!

1 - What Do You Meme? Game -- I thought this was a HILARIOUS game. Especially for those friends that are obsessed with memes! I'm personally not huge fan of playing games, but I LOVED playing this one! If you have ever played apples to apples, its a very similar game, except with a meme! You know what I would LOVE -- if they eventually had an electronic version with actual memes - I think that would be SICK!

I played with some of my coworker girlfriends at a little get together and we had a blast! This is definitely a great gift for someone you like to laugh and have a good time with. . . the one thing is it has some mature responses, so it wouldn't be great around kids ;P

2 - Gilt City Gift -- I always have difficulty buying gifts for my closest people. And I've really loved the idea of getting my loved ones an experience rather than a gift. Gilt City has awesome experiences in a city near you at discounted prices... whether its getting a spa service with your loved ones, sharing a meal at a new restaurant or going to a sports game together, it's packed with awesome gift ideas!


Any time I've ever gotten a gilt city experience as a gift, I never wanted to just give them the printed voucher because I think that looks tacky :P So I might get a small gift related to the GC gift and then a "coupon." For example, if I got a sports game, I might order a jersey or tshirt with the team logo and then make a coupon that says "Sport Game 2/22" or I might get essential oils/massage oils and make a card that said "Couples Massage for 1/23" -- you get what I'm saying! This way, they won't need to know you're saving some bucks on your extremely thoughtful gift :D

PS. Sorry I left you all for a couple months - posts are rollin out more quickly now! The start of the school year was really stressful for me, but things are starting to calm down and I'm ready to get back into it!

PPS. Thinking of doing a 12 days of christmas giveaway with you guys because I want to thank you for sticking with me! XO


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home