Naked Heat Palette Review and Swatches

Jul 30, 2017 |
Hey all, I've been testing up the new Naked Heat Palette and I've been loving it so much in these summer months! Wanted to share some swatches and my thoughts on the palette!

Below are the swatches of the palette:
Left side from top to bottom: Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumbre, He Devil
Right side from top to bottom: Dirty Talk, Scorched, Cayenne, En Fuego, Ashes, Ember



Here are my thoughts:

Formula: Like most UD formulas they are extremely buttery and silky. 7 of the 12 shades are matte shades, which are all extremely pigmented and the rest are shimmer - only one of those shimmer as larger flecks of glitter. All of the shades, regardless of matte or shimmer have great pigmentation and are long lasting.

Shade Range: Although I get it is a heat palette - almost all of these shades fall into the orange, warm, burnt colors. we only have two very pale cream colors and a deep purplish color that are not from that color family. I do wish there was some sort of black shade or a gold shade. I do find myself loving this palette, but reaching for other palettes to use other shades to compliment these. I know that this is also because of my personal skintone and how it doesn't work 100% well with only warm colors!

Lasting ability: Lasted throughout the day no problem - sometimes I don't even use primer. LOL! still lasts :P

Packaging: Their packaging is very similar if not identical to the Naked Smokey Palette. It's a very rectangular (sharp edges, not rounded) shape made of plastic. It has a large mirror and has a dual ended brush that is of AMAZING quality. That would make this palette a great travel one!

Overall, I really love this palette. I think if you love this color family - this will definitely not disappoint. As an asian american with slightly cooler tones in the cooler months (lol), I know I will not be reaching for this in the cooler weather - but I am enjoying this palette and mixing with other shadows (I love adding half baked into this mix!) right now in the summer weather!

You can pick this up for $54 at Sephora, Ulta, Urban Decay, or other retailers that sell UD :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home