Benefit Galifornia Blush Swatch and Review

Gal-i-fornia girls la la la!

Was so excited to receive the new Benefit Galifornia Blush! Not going to lie - even though I llooooove the Benefit boxed blushes, I quickly dismissed ordering it since it looked similar to my other fave blushes (lol!) However... the amazing little fairies at Benefit sent over this awesome blush to me along with these fun glasses! So now of course... I have to try it :P

Below are swatches of the blush:


First time using on Cheek (spray overlay is on cheek)

Without direct sunlight

In the sun!! :) So glowy <3 



Here's my breakdown:

Color: This is definitely a glowy pinky-coral color. When you first use it, there is gold spray overlay on it - however once you use that up, there is still some golden sparkle within it. The color is definitely sheer when u first put it on, but is very buildable.


Longevity:  with a primer and foundation, it lasted all day for me. The glow looked beautiful! When I first used it, the golden overlay was a bit much for my face - however once the spray was gone (one to two uses), it left the perfect golden look.

Smell: OMG it smells SO GOOD. I can't stop smelling it. In fact... I would use it just for the smell! I can't quite put my finger on it - it smells kinda like coconut and vanilla, but with a hint of citrus. It's refreshing yet beachy and I can't get enough of it!

Packaging: I love their box powders because its super compact, yet it comes with a mirror as well as the brush. The brush is actually the perfect companion as it allows for more pigmentation than when I used my usual blush brush!


Overall: it's a gorgeous summer color to wear and now I use it daily.. however, it's not incredibly unique as I feel like I may have some similar colors... however, what does make this product unique is the smell! With the smell and the ease of the packaging, it definitely is a wonderful product to bring along with you!!!

You can purchase this product for $29 from Sephora, Ulta, Benefit, or wherever Benefit Cosmetics is sold! :)

ftc. PR sent this to me for review. Thank you!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home