Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid Foundation Review

Heyyyy everyone! So I'm back with a new review for you all! I loved the Shiseido Synchro Skin Foundation (original), so was super excited to give the new GLOW fluid foundation a try!

According to their packaging - these foundations are:

A smart, hydrating foundation that works with your skin’s condition throughout the day for a dewy glow without any shine. Advanced Sensing Technology synchronizes with skin’s tone and moisture levels throughout the day for a perfected complexion. Skin looks fresh and beautiful as visible fine lines and the appearance of pores are reduced. Delivers a luminous finish with buildable coverage while the lightweight, serum-like texture feels as if you’re wearing nothing at all.
Doesn't that sound like perfection? lol :) It also has Argan Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, and Yuzu Seed extract to help maintain moisture which I really liked. It also claims 8 hour hydration and has SPF 20.

This is my shade in Golden 3


This is what it looks like blended out! 

First Impressions: when I put it on, I definitely noticed how effortless it was to do so. It applied so easily (I used a beauty blender) just like the original foundation. It definitely gave a nice, natural dewy look. I did notice some slight shimmer/sparkles that I never really love... however, it didn't irritate my skin or make my skin look glittery. It kind of added a slight sheen or.. "glow" ;)

Moisture: It definitely did go on and feel very moisturizing. It was a serum-like texture that made my combination skin feel very comfortable.

Texture: It was nice because it felt weightless on the face since it was serum-like. It was definitely like I put on a tinted moisturizer. I noticed that it didn't cling to dry patches and didn't make me oily on my t-zone.

Lasting ability: When I set it with a powder, it did last throughout the day. I went about 6 hours before I started to see some wear and tear around the usual spots (around the nose, under eyes)

Colors: It comes in 13 different shades that range from cool to warm. From the photos that I see of the different colors available, it doesn't seem to have too many deeper shades.

Coverage: I would definitely say this is more light to medium coverage... possibly buildable, but I didn't want to lose that weightless feeling so I didn't try!

Packaging: It comes in an nice sleek, glass container. It is very sanitary with a pump, however, any residual product on the pump will transfer onto the side of the cap - so make sure to clean your pump after each use.

Overall, I think this is a great product if you just want to even and brighten your complexion without too much makeup. This was definitely a great product for me since that's usually all I'm looking for!

The product is $45 and you can purchase at shiseido counters or online.

*This product was sent to me by PR to test.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home