PopSugar Must Have December!

Jan 6, 2017 |

What a fun, versatile box! Perfect for my holiday needs! 

If you dont know already, popsugar must have is a monthly subscription box for 39.95 which is filled with beauty, lifestyle, fashion and home items! For a sale - use code SHOP5 for $5 off your first box! 

My favorite thing hands down was the Odeme Catchall and Ring Dish Set. It's valued at $67 and is perfect to hold my jewelry. I love the bigger dish for a classy little thing by the door to hold our car keys!


It also came with a gorg necklace from baublebar that retails for $28, Winky Lux Lip Pill in Bunny | $14, Dessange Professional Color Protecting Serum for $11.99, Sisters' Gourmet Chocolate chip cookie mix | $6.99 and some Mane Message Bobby Pins for $10

Overall, another GREAT box thats valued at about $138!!!! What a steal, especially when I would for sure use more than half the items!

What do you think of the box?? 

ftc. popsugar sent me this must have box to try! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home