Instagram Love!

Man, I feel so sad! It's been way too long since I've been on here. I promise it isn't because I'm neglecting you! I've been so incredibly busy with life recently, I haven't had the chance to catch up with you all! I HAVE been obsessed with instagram lately - I think the last post that I posted I was still with phone from the early 1990s or something. HA! I've finally upgraded to an Iphone!

Here are my instagram updates because they essential sum up what I've been up to ;)

I got a new phone as Felix embarked on making me new bling-ed out cases! 

lots of flats shopping since I wear them every day for work! 

Finally getting to break in my wedding shoes! 

Drinking some late night tea for relaxation while sporting my favorite nail polish!

Speaking of nail polish.... um addicted. Esp with all the new colors! 

Had to take a picture of the happiest car in the world

Finally graduated (and walked) from graduate school! I'm officially.... a master! 

Lots of food and celebration of course goes with that ;) 

And of course - nail tutorials for you guys... while Felix is sleeping ;) You can find this tutorial here :)
If you'd like to keep up with my updates or follow me- you can find me at jessicalee422 or at http://web.stagram.com/n/jessicalee422/ :) 

Promise next time I wont go too long without a post again! ... I hope.. HAHA 

til next time!!! x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home